Do you want to know how your oral cavity is doing? Are you wondering what can be done about your dental problem? Book a consultation with our dentists. With us, you have nothing to fear, we rely on an empathetic approach and partnership with our patients.
You will receive a comprehensive report with information about your entire oral cavity.
You will be attended to an experienced dentist who will set aside time for you and answer all your questions.
What does the consultation include?
- Detailed examination of the oral cavity
- Creation of an orthopantomogram - a large X-ray image of both jaws
- Inspection of existing fillings and prosthetic work (crowns, bridges, sensing restorations)
- Determining the level of dental hygiene
- Designing an individual treatment plan and explaining all possible subsequent steps (for example in implantology or other prosthetic procedures including the financial budget)
The consultation is not covered by health insurance, but is paid by the patient directly at the clinic.