If you have had an accident or your tooth can no longer be saved due to extensive damage, dental prosthetics come into play. These are dental replacements for a part of a tooth, one tooth or even several teeth at once. Prosthetic dentistry includes crowns, bridges, implants, veneers and removable restorations.
In our clinic, we use only the most modern technologies, procedures and materials, and our experienced dentists will work with you to find the best solution to meet your requirements for durability, aesthetics, comfort and finances. We will explain all the options and the entire procedure for individual treatments and prepare an individual treatment plan for you. We also have our own high-quality dental laboratory, which prepares dentures for us.
A wide range of materials are used in prosthetic dentistry, but recently the combination of metal with ceramics or all-ceramics is leading. It is a special hardened ceramic, the hardness of which is close to metal, but at the same time it has similar properties to a tooth and also looks like it. Such a replacement is basically indistinguishable from your own teeth.
When the tooth cannot be saved, but the root is healthy, a dental crown replaces the entire tooth or a large part of it. We can first make photo documentation so that the crown matches your original tooth as closely as possible. After grinding the tooth to the crown, we will either make an impression or a 3D scan of the jaw in which the tooth is located. Based on this, the laboratory will make the crown, and then we will attach it to the stump of your original tooth.
A dental bridge is a variant of permanent replacement of missing teeth. The structure for the dental bridge is supported by the surrounding teeth and thus forms its pillars. They are mainly used in cases where an implant is not suitable for the patient for health reasons, or the surrounding teeth need to be stabilized.
A dental implant replaces the entire tooth, including its root. Instead of the root, a titanium screw with a modified surface is drilled into the bone in the place of the original tooth, another part is screwed onto it, and then a crown is placed on it.
At our dental clinic, we use special software for controlled implantology, which, together with a 3D scanner, will ensure maximum safe implant application. Thanks to the 3D X-ray, the dentist gets an image of your teeth, including the exact anatomy of your jaw. Thanks to special software, he can then plan the position, inclination and dimension of the implant. The software also guides him during the procedure itself. This makes the performance very gentle and respects your anatomy.
If your teeth are slightly crooked or have pigmented spots, dental veneers can help. These are mainly used for aesthetic reasons. They correct the shape of the teeth, but they can also cover up their unwanted discoloration. You will also appreciate them when part of the tooth is damaged, but a classic filling is no longer enough and it would be a shame to completely grind the tooth down to the crown.
Why have dental restorations made with us?
- We also make dental impressions using a 3D scanner, which is very convenient for you compared to impressions made of silicone materials. It is done faster and is also very accurate.
- We use special software for guided implantology, which guarantees absolutely accurate implant placement based on 3D X-rays. The procedure is very gentle and respects your individual anatomy, including preventing nerve impingement or other complications in the jaw.
- We have our own laboratory that manufactures dentures
- We use the latest technologies and materials
- We are a fully digitized workplace and we transfer your images to the laboratory immediately, so everything is much faster
- Our professional and experienced dentists will take care of you with the utmost care and explain everything to you in detail
- You have everything you need in one place at our clinic