Tooth decay is one of the most common problems in dentist´s offices. If you have a cavity, it is best to treat it as soon as possible to prevent its spread and possible complications.
The carious deposit in the tooth is first cleaned, which can be done under local anesthesia. You don't have to worry about pain, which is often the reason for postponing a visit to the dental office. The dentist will then replace the lost tooth tissue with a suitable filling.
We offer several types of materials for fillings which you can choose from after consulting with our dentist. Each material has its advantages and disadvantages. Nowadays, patients most often choose composite (white fillings) or amalgam (silver/black fillings).
Our goals are for you to not even know there was anything wrong with your tooth. That is, to supplement the tooth in such a way that its functionality, appearance and lifespan are preserved as long as possible.
Why have tooth decay treated with us?
- When working in the dental office, we use magnifying glasses, so we can find even the smallest cavities that cannot be seen with the eyes
- Magnifying glasses help us detect even small cracks in older fillings
- We use the highest quality materials for fillings to keep your teeth long-lasting and beautiful
- We take preventive x-rays in all surgeries to make sure we have identified all problem areas
- We are a fully digitized workplace with all the equipment for comprehensive care of your teeth