If you are interested in working in the healthcare sector, you enjoy communication at a professional level, minor failures encourage you to make even greater efforts, you know the basics of the work of a dental technician, you are the right one.
In the laboratory, we manufacture all fixed restorations - crowns, fixed bridges, Deflex, prosthetics for implants, we also deal with removable prosthetics - temporary restorations, partial removable and skeleton restorations. We process root structures, prosthetics made with CAD/CAM digital technology.
Who are we looking for?
- person focused on results
- skilled enthusiast with an eye for detail
- candidate interested in a perspective job with the possibility of professional development in the healthcare sector
What do we expect from you?
- scanning and design of prosthetic products
- work in the field of CAD/CAM, operating a milling machine, managing orders from intraoral scanners
- knowledge of CAD modeling is an advantage, not a requirement
- enthusiasm for digital technologies
- actively visiting dentists and participating in the development of business activities in the dental laboratory area
- intensive development of business relations
What will you need to work with us?
- graduated dental technician (also a graduate, experience is not a requirement)
- attention to detail
- excellent expressive skills, Czech language
- new ideas and team spirit
- orientation in social networks
- driving license B
What can you find with us and what can you look forward to?
- work in a stable, prosperous company
- beautiful and modern work environment
- possibility of professional development and education support
- motivational assessment (after incorporating the turnover reward)
- meal allowances (meal flat rate)
- discounts for treatment of employees and family members
- accommodation options
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org