Online testing is a modern and client-friendly service that is safer for both the tested persons and the collection center staff. Online testing is economical and, above all, environmentally friendly. No protective equipment is used during online testing, which must be used to protect collection center workers.
Our service is ideal for those who are far away from the collection center (countryside, traveling), do not want to plan complicated reservations and deal with foreign language staff in collection centers while traveling.
How does it work?
1. Get an antigen test in advance.
You can purchase the antigen test kit in advance in our e-shop .
Approved certified tests can be found at:
2. Purchase access to video testing.
If you already have an antigen test kit, you can purchase access to video testing in our e-shop . You will then be contacted by our healthcare professional to perform the test. Alternatively, you can purchase an antigen test kit in advance including access to video testing in our e-shop. A reservation in the online system is also a matter of course.
3. Take the test with our healthcare professional via video call via Viber or WhatsApp.
4. You will receive an international certificate in the form of an EU Covid Pass immediately after the testing is completed.
Instructions for online testing
1. Before proceeding with video testing, make sure that you have an unopened approved test kit and proof of identity (passport, licence, driver's license) with you. Otherwise, it will not be possible to perform your test.
2. Make sure that you are in an isolated place, at least 2-3 m from other people (the test cannot be carried out in vehicles or places crowded with people).
3. Make sure you have a good internet connection (beware, public wifi can be unstable).
4. Make sure you and your test set are still in range of your device's camera. A medical professional must have constant control over the progress of the video test. Otherwise, the test will be forced to end and your access code will be forfeited.
5. Make sure you haven't consumed in the last 30 min. alcohol, coffee or cigarettes.
6. For children under 18, a parent or other legal representative must be present during the test.
7. After purchasing access to online testing, book an appointment using the booking calendar offered to you after paying for your order. At the time of your reservation, our healthcare worker will contact you.