In case of loss of one or more teeth, prosthetic dentistry comes into play. One of her cooperating fields is implantology, which deals with dental implants. The implant is basically
a "screw" that is drilled into the jaw and replaces the root of the tooth. Then a dental crown is usually attached to it.
Our dentists will first examine you, explain everything to you in detail and prepare a treatment plan together with you. You don't have to worry about anything, you will always know exactly what awaits you and how the procedure will proceed.
Modern technology in implantology
We work with the most modern technologies and use special software for controlled implantology, which, together with the 3D scanner is a guarantee of maximum safe implant application. A 3D X-ray provides the dentist a digital image of your teeth, including the exact anatomy of your jaw.
Thanks to the software, he can plan the position, inclination and dimension of the implant. The software also guides him during the procedure itself. This makes the performance very gentle and respects your anatomy.
Replacement teeth indistinguishable from your own
For the crowns we use materials that contribute to a faster recovery and also a long service life of the new teeth. You can choose from a wide range of prosthetic materials, but most often we work with a combination of metal and ceramics or glass ceramics. It is a special hardened ceramic, the hardness of which is close to metal, but at the same time it has similar properties to a tooth and also looks like it. Such a replacement is basically indistinguishable from your own teeth.
Fast, electronic and in one place
With us, you have everything in one place including our own laboratory, which prepares prosthetic replacements for us based on documents sent electronically by doctors. Everything is digitized and very fast.
This will save your time and energy.
When planning the insertion of a dental implant, we recommend that you also visit a dental hygienist so that the dental hygienist can teach you the correct cleaning technique. The implant requires increased care compared to your own teeth.
Why have an implant ?
- We use special software for controlled implantology which together with the 3D scanner is a guarantee of maximum safe implant application
- Our dentists will patiently explain everything to you and prepare an individual treatment plan. We will take care of your teeth in all aspects
- You are guaranteed the most gentle and considerate treatment, and thus better recovery and healing after the procedure
- We have our own high-quality laboratory that manufactures dentures
- We are a fully digitized workplace with all the equipment for comprehensive care of your teeth